I just had to add a bit of PARTY to my deck space! This DIY tassel pack should make about 4 tassels of each color, I chose to create big junky ones using a whole pack of each tassel. I simply hung my garland on my patio umbrella, it's so festive! Tassel Garland @Amazon here
As seen in the July 2021 Blog: Summer of Color!
1. Purchase the Pack from Amazon (see link above)
2. Layout papers flat
3. Accordion fold opened paper
4. Fold in middle after folded
5. Twist wire a round leaving a loop to thread through ribbon
6. Thread ribbon through loops, and hang!